Website Design & Development Sydney
Simple, Creative & Functional Website Design
Your website represents your business online, so a beautiful website that reflects your brand is important. However, many elements go into making a successful website that is set up to attract leads or make sales. HotsWots will come up with a strategy taking into account your brand, target market and your ultimate goal for the website. Here are some important points to consider:
- Design - you have heard the saying – ‘first impressions count’! Logo, design, layout, white space and images all make up your design. Never be afraid of white space as it helps the eye adjust to your images and content.
- Content - Visitors to your website only care about what they are searching for. Do you offer what they are searching for? Is it obvious immediately? Your content must be written for web and be search engine friendly.
- Navigation - Complicated websites do not encourage your potential customers to stay for any length of time. Make it all obvious and easy to move around the website. Do all your links work?
- Responsive - Your site must be mobile friendly. More searches are done on mobile these days than desktop.
- Call to action - Guide your visitors as to what action you want them to take next.
- Images/Video - Content is important but so are your visuals.
- Trust - Include testimonials, case studies, a photo gallery and/or a portfolio to create trust.
Stunning design, easy navigation and a fully functional website will grab your visitor's attention as soon as they land on your website. This is imperative as you only have a couple of seconds to capture their attention and keep them on your site before they have clicked off and are lost forever.
Located in Sydney, HotsWots team will use the very latest technologies for your website design, no matter what type of website you are after. We have experience in simple websites, blogs, membership sites, directories, portals, and eCommerce sites to name a few. We are specialists in WordPress in particular but also in other content management systems (see Web Development).